Our Recruitment Process
Gateway Talent Management is a recruitment partner to our clients and aims to eliminate the administration burden of the recruitment process and at the same time offer a seamless service to both the client and candidate.
Gateway Talent Management has been successful at providing recruitment process outsourcing to some of the world’s top medical device companies for for the past 5 years.
At Gateway Talent Management, our first priority is to gain a thorough understanding of your company, its culture, and your recruitment outsourcing needs. Only then, do we propose a complete workforce management solution that satisfies those needs. And the better we know our clients, the better we can meet their needs and exceed their expectations.
Our approach to recruitment process outsourcing is unique, through a blend of custom-tailored service offerings and a market-leading staff, we bring value to our clients by improving corporate performance, increasing flexibility and achieving significant cost savings.
We carefully select a knowledgeable account team with specialised skill sets, trained to improve quality of hire, decrease time to fill and ensure the client gets a better fit, faster.
We’re dedicated to continuous recruitment outsourcing process improvement at all levels, from department to corporate.
Features and Benefits
The Gateway Talent Management solution is like no other because, unlike a traditional ‘agency’ relationship, the outsourced partnership engenders a working relationship that brings all parties closer together. The beauty of the system is that your hiring managers, Human Resources department and existing suppliers all benefit.
- Identification of new, and migration of existing recruitment suppliers onto one standard contract
- Introduction or streamlining of internal candidate referral scheme
- Dedicated single site account management team
- Consistent briefing and de-briefing of all applicants to your business
- Bespoke built, client branded job board, SEO optimised for high web traffic
- Management of all interview scheduling, room bookings and travel arrangements
- Having ready access to pre-qualified and interested candidates reduces your time to hire
- Through a single agent, you still have access to all your preferred suppliers plus have the benefit of access to additional suppliers all of whom are operating from a standard contract
- As many as 40% of your hires may come from the ‘direct’ and ‘indirect’ referral scheme offered to all your employees and managed by Gateway
- Your managers and Human Resources personnel have one point of contact. Your Gateway Account Manager becomes an extension of your business. He/she directs resources within Gateway and manages ALL agency communications
- Offering a consistently high ‘candidate experience’ is critical to attracting the best talent. Gateway produce full briefing packs for all candidates and spend time ensuring every candidate comes to interview ‘ready to interview’
- Having a web based job board with all your open positions is vital to help attract talent. Gateway will produce and fully manage your dedicated recruitment site
- With all interview administration being taken care of by Gateway, your managers can focus their time on profit related activities